Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4th

Mary McStravick... my husband and I was in the store and in the line up we notice a older lady checking for money she was short my husband told the cashier we would pay it the lady thank us nice to see a smile on her face

Thank you Mary   x

Sharon Richardson - Reyes..... OhhOhohoOoh Ok so FIANLLY I have time to tell you..I DID an act of random kindness for YOU..in your honor this morning at 7:50 am I drove up to the bank machine to deposit some money that needed to be there for a payment coming out, after dropping the boys at school !! YEs I was in my Pj's but isn't that why we have drive through banking ? Anyway..I got to the machine but there were NO envelopes!!! Frustrated I went back home...got ready for the day...drove Aurelia to school and went back to the bank machine for 9:15 am...STILL NO ENVELOPES...I pulled into the parking area...got out...DRESSED rmember not in my pj's And went to do my banking inside!! Then it hit me..here's my good deed for Nora....I'll take a bunch of the envelopes from inside and go put them in the dispenser for drive through as I waited for the drive to clear...another car and another car and another car pulled through...SIGH after another car pulled up I SMILEd and told thme what I was trying ot accomplish..they laughed and said well how about we help YOU... It all worked out...there were ther cars arriving as I left and all I could do was smile casue I knew ONE of thme would NOT HAVE TO GO INSIDE ot do their banking like I did YUP I did it for YOU and the next depositer Love you Nora!!

Love you too... Thank you Sharon  x

No comments:

Post a Comment